Toronto (ON) Canada - Zevrix Solutions today is proud to announce the public beta release of Output Factory 2, the pre-release version of a major upgrade to company's output automation plug-in for Adobe InDesign. The software solves the problem of printing and exporting of multiple InDesign files by eliminating repetitive tasks and ensuring error-free output through automated preflighting.
Output Factory 2 public beta is now available for free download. The new version introduces the following two major features:
* Save output files in dynamically created subfolders with variable names. This option helps users better organize their PDF, HTML, JPEG and other files created by Output Factory from InDesign documents. The app can create subfolders for each batch, each InDesign file, and a general subfolder for all assets. Users can combine various subfolder options in order to create a custom folder hierarchy for an easy asset management.
With Output Factory users only need to select InDesign files, adjust output settings, and the software will do the rest automatically. The plug-in supports all popular output formats and offers the following key features:
* Batch output of InDesign files
* Supports print, PDF, PostScript, EPS, TIFF, HTML and other formats
* Export as single pages
* Layer versioning: export layer combinations as single files
* Variable output file names
* Output to several formats at once
* Automatic preflight
Pricing and Availability:
Output Factory 2 public beta can be downloaded from Zevrix online. Qualified beta testers will receive a discount on Output Factory 2 (upgrade or new license). Detailed info is included with the beta download. The current stable release, Output Factory 1.6.1, can be purchased for $169.95 USD (Light version: $119.95). Trial is also available for download. Output Factory requires macOS 10.7-10.12 and Adobe InDesign CS5-CC 2017.
Download Output Factory
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office output on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2017 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.