Charlottesville, Virginia - Niles Technology Group has released Think2Write, the new and improved version of the essay writing apps Essay Czar, Essay Writing Workstation and Essay Writing Wizard that sold successfully in the Apple App Store for 8 years, from 2009-16. Used in over 400 schools by teachers and personally bought by high school and college students, the apps were listed multiple times as top language arts apps and featured several times in the App Store and other education publications.
Think2Write is bigger and better and delivers a lot more:
* Think2Write is an iBook with the same excellent content from the essay writing apps that has been updated and re-formatted. The new iBook format provides much more versatility where it can be used. Switching from preparing an essay on your mobile device to writing an essay on your Mac with the same instructional content is now a breeze.
* Think2Write is your source for one-on-one writing assistance for students, who want help fully understanding writing assignments and in developing logical, well-structured outlines.
* Think2Write is a platform on which, with one click of a button, a civic-minded citizen or company can sponsor a middle school class, high school class, or sports team where each student receives our one-on-one writing assistance and essay writing guide.
* Think2Write is an engagement platform that delivers a monthly essay writing instructional digest to keep students learning critical thinking skills, as these skills pertain directly to essay writing.
âWith the switch to Think2Write in the iBook format, students now have the identical instructional content with the same look and feel on mobile devices, desktop computers and laptops. Students can also seamlessly write essays with the iBook open side-by-side on the same Mac as their main word processor, which is something they could not do with the mobile-only app,â explained Michael Niles, President of Niles Technology Group. "Our mobile apps put us on the essay writing map for iPad and iPhone, but we realized the apps simply were not enough; we needed to work and look the same on Macs as well. Therefore, we solved the issue with a new approach and business model that deserved a new name, Think2Write.â
The iBook is also the gateway to a community dedicated to the teaching of essay writing from a critical thinking perspective. It became clear, based on interaction with users, that the aforementioned essay writing apps were developing a fledging community of teachers and parents who desired a critical thinking approach to writing for their students and children. It was amazing how many asked for more writing assistance on an ongoing basis.
âThis community aspect led us to create and develop a Think2Write Patreon portal,â continues Mr. Niles. âCombined with the iBook, this community builder allows us to offer more. Users can now easily decide which other essay writing services best fit them for what length of time; a very student-friendly, family-friendly, budget-friendly approach.â
To herald the start of this new community, Think2Writeâs first 200 patrons on Patreon will receive one of the following upgrades: you will either be automatically upgraded and receive the benefits of the next level up in rewards or, if you are a sponsor of students, the number of sponsorships will be automatically doubled. These upgrades will remain in place for as long as you are a patron.
Think2Write is an easy-to-follow, step-by-step method to teach students the logical and critical steps necessary to consistently write well-reasoned, informative essays.
* iPad with iBooks 2 or later iOS 5 or later
* iPhone with iOS 8.4 or later
* Mac with OS X 10.9 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Think2Write (v1.4) is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Writing category. We invite you to learn more about us at Think2Write online. For more information, please contact Michael Niles.
Think2Write: Essay Writing Guide for Students (v1.4)
Purchase and Download (iBook))
Niles Technology Group was founded in 2007 to develop applications dedicated to teaching superior writing and logical thinking skills. Our first three products Essay Czar, Essay Writing Workstation and Essay Writing Wizard sold successfully in the App Store from 2009-16. Michael A. Niles, the founder, was formerly, for eight years, the President and CEO of The Right Education, Inc. (TRE), a web-based educational technology company that developed The Learning Accelerator. Copyright (C) 2007-18 Niles Technology Group. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.