Atlanta, Georgia - RGUE, LLC has recently announced the launch of the world's first advice-related app in the market. The innovative app lets users post arguments and receive responses with assertions and facts from the RGUE community. Users can also post pictures to make arguments more specific and contextual.
"We live in a world where the opportunity for healthy arguments is marred by emotional bias offline, and bigoted rants online-especially on social media," says Joey Wallace, CEO of RGUE, LLC. "We've always experienced an inability to get answers to difficult personal questions and to generate enough responses when seeking other people's opinions. These are the issues that led us to create RGUE."
Check out the following features of the app:
* Specific Responses: Users can post arguments on the RGUE app and receive definitive answers from other users, helping the asker evaluate the argument and update his or her opinion or thought process.
* Knowing the Public Opinion: The app helps people asking a question, posing a doubt or raising an argument, to know the popular verdict or majority opinion.
* Image sharing: The app also allows users to post images to better represent an argument or to validate their arguments.
* Opinion sharing: Besides quashing their own doubts, users can contribute to the RGUE community by sharing their thoughts, research, instances, and evidence.
* Argument stats: The app enables users to quantify the argument results. With RGUE, users can easily check the stats to know how they fared in various arguments that they have had so far.
The app developers felt the need to develop a mobile application to sensitize people to the need for 'talking-it-out' and being more responsive and respectful to each other's ideas, preferences, and opinions.
"Why fight, when you can RGUE? This is what our brand says and means," beams Joey, who is leading the team of able developers engaged in the creation of the app in the iOS and Android formats.
With the launch of this unique app, people who had previously been deterred to argue through positive healthy discussions owing to the irrationality of emotions offline and the clamour of trolls online can participate in functional, less biased virtual arguments.
Device Requirements for Android:
* Size: 8.8M
* System: 5.0 and up
Device Requirements for iOS:
* Size: 56.9 MB
* System: iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Pricing and availability:
The app is available for free for Android under Social category and iOS users under Social Networking category.
RGUE: Debate & Discuss Topics 2.2
Download from the App Store
Download from Google Play
RGUE, LLC is a mobile solutions firm based in Atlanta, GA, USA. The RGUE app is its flagship mobile application designed to revolutionize interpersonal communication and relationships through online polls. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2019 RGUE, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.