Naperville, Illinois - Twocanoes Software has released Winclone 8, an upgrade to its award-winning Boot Camp imaging and migration software for the Mac. Winclone 8 features a Catalina support, new security features, a brand new scheduler for incremental imaging, package signing, and much more.
Winclone 8 for macOS creates an exact image of the Boot Camp partition for a backup or to migrate a Boot Camp partition to a new Mac. If disaster strikes, restore Boot Camp from a Winclone image and instantly be back up and running.
Winclone Pro and Winclone Enterprise enables package deployment of Windows 10 on Mac hardware. Using Mac client management suites, deploy Boot Camp partitions as easily as installing a software package.
Winclone Pro Enterprise adds subscription pricing and support for Microsoft MDT deployments. Winclone Pro Enterprise uses your IT organizations' current infrastructure to deploy Windows 10 on Mac hardware.
Winclone 8 is available in three editions:
Protect all the time and energy you spent getting Windows and all your applications installed and set up in Boot Camp. Create a Winclone image of your Boot Camp partition and snap back to that same setup in minutes. Winclone 8 features incremental cloning for fast updates to existing images.
Winclone Pro creates package installers that create a Boot Camp partition and restore a Winclone image to the new partition. Winclone packages can be deployed using any client management system that can deploy macOS packages. If you can install a package, you can deploy a Boot Camp partition.
Winclone Pro Enterprise:
Winclone Enterprise enables you to use your IT organizations' current infrastructure to deploy Windows on Mac hardware. Run Task Sequences from Microsoft MDT to fully image Windows on to the Mac. If your users are remote, Winclone Enterprise supports image customization that will fully configure and setup Windows on the Mac. Winclone Pro Enterprise features the same great software as Winclone Pro and adds Enterprise integration support and subscription pricing.
* Winclone images stored in folders with new Catalina privacy controls correctly recognized
* Support for macOS read only system partition
* More scheduling options for incremental imaging
* Incremental imaging runs in background
* New logging window
* Copy and paste log from logging window for easy support
* Clear log
* Winclone log now shows up in console
* Incremental icon flashes when incremental running
* Looks great in both dark and light modes
* Winclone incremental moved to menu item for background imaging
* Help selecting File-based or Block-based imaging for rotational media drives
* Better Volume to Volume imaging
* Better Windows legacy booting support
* New and updated Videos
* Updated documentation
* Updated open source tools (NTFSProgs, WIMLib)
* New icon
* Refreshed interface with new interface colors and updated graphics
* Separate helper tools for privileged and non-privileged operations
* Increased security with helper tools
* Package signing
* Detection of Winclone packages for package signing
* Selection of certificate from macOS keychain for signing packages
* Notarization for main app and helper tools
* Boot Camp Partition
* Mac OS X 10.14 or later including macOS Catalina
* Windows 10, Windows 8.1
* Windows 7 (64-bit) on supported Mac hardware
* An Internet connection is required to verify your license key
Pricing and Availability:
Winclone 8 (all editions) is available worldwide today. Winclone Standard is USD $39.99 and includes licenses for 2 Macs. Winclone Pro is USD $499.99 for 50 clients and includes perpetual licensing and standard support. Winclone Pro Enterprise is $5 per Mac per year and features subscription-based licensing and enterprise integration support (minimum 200 clients).
Based in Naperville, Illinois, Twocanoes Software was founded by Timothy Perfitt in 2012. Focusing on iOS and OS X exclusively, Twocanoes provides customers with software to perform complex IT tasks with minimum effort. Copyright (C) 2019 Twocanoes Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.