Bologna, Italy - Focusplan Team today is incredibly proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Focusplan 1.0 on the Mac App Store, a powerful mind mapping and brainstorming visual thinking tool wrapped within an easy-to-use interface. Built around an innovative visual canvas editor, Focusplan lets users to capture, develop, and share ideas, turning them into stunning mind maps.
Focusplan is a beautiful, powerful, and easy to use mind mapping and brainstorming app. Featuring an elegant and streamlined document-window interface, it puts all the focus on the mind map you create. And with a sleek design that is completely integrated with your Mac, it feels immediately familiar from the moment you first open the app. So mind mapping becomes more straightforward and more enjoyable than ever.
Focusplan includes a powerful and flexible visual canvas editor that lets users create, move, arrange, attach, and detach topics. Allows users to adjust color themes, configure topics, branches, and layouts is a very intuitive way.
* Unique and powerful free-layout canvas
* Supports multiple mind maps on a single page
* Add images, stickers, colors, and styles to your mind maps
* Add and edit notes, links, and attachments on topics
* Includes 250 colorful, and creative stickers with adjustable colors
* Contains 6 stunning and configurable themes
* Full text-search topics on the whole mind map
* Organize and restructure using drag & drop, re-arrange, and reconnect topics
* Select, delete, or move multiple topics at the same time
* Fold and unfold branches to make your mind map clear
* Share mind maps directly from your Mac
* Export mind maps in plain text, and image format
* Seamless synchronization through iCloud Drive
* Dark mode helps you to create mind maps at night
* Continuity camera Take a photo using your iOS device and have it instantly appear in your mind map
* macOS 10.14.6 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 15 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Focusplan 1.0 requires a subscription, which will unlock the app on all devices, gets future updates, including major ones, automatically and support further development. The subscription has two options, you can subscribe either on a monthly or a yearly basis. $1.99 monthly, which offers 3 days free trial or $19.99 yearly, which offers a one-week free trial (save 18%). Prices may vary based on your region due to local tax laws and conversion rates from U.S. dollars. Focusplan 1.0 is available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category.
A limited number of Promotional Codes are available to members of the media. Journalists interested in receiving one should contact Andrea Gelati, developer of Focusplan.
Purchase and Free Trial (MAS)
Press Kit (zip)
Focusplan was founded in early 2019 by Andrea Gelati, a software company passionate about productivity, simplicity, and beautiful design. The goal of the team is to create flexible and powerful mind mapping and brainstorming tools that help to connect thoughts and ideas. (C) 2019 Focusplan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iPhone, iPad, and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.