London, United Kingdom - Storage Made Easy(R) (SME), announces its Enterprise File Fabric macOS software is now compatible with Apple's latest macOS release, Catalina. Users can now collaborate in real time with their colleagues using the Enterprise File Fabric Drive bringing the Cloud directly into their Mac desktop.
On its last update, the macOS app suite also developed user experience improvements, giving users the ultimate editing and browsing facilities, whether that's using the Enterprise File Fabric's 'Virtual' OSX Drive in Finder, Cloud Files browser from the Mac menu bar, Desktop Syncronization, or editing directly from a browser through the File Fabric's CloudEdit functionality (Open in a web browser and edit and save back to Cloud from the desktop application).
The SME macOS App suite consists of:
* Cloud Drive: Adds a mapped Cloud Drive that appears directly in Finder
* Finder integration: Integrated into Finder actions for sharing or locking a file
* Desktop Sync: In addition to the drive nominate local or cloud folders for sync
* Mail Integration: Integrates directly into Mac Mail for secure file sharing
* Search integration: Accessible directly from the toolbar
* Unified Coud File Access: Access files from all your public/private Clouds
Key features of the SME macOS App include:
* Branded versions available for On-Premises or OEM customers
* A Cloud Drive right in Mac Finder
* Extends Finder with right click actions
* Supports 60 public / private Clouds
-F older Sync to map desktop to cloud folders
* Search Toolbar integration for remote cloud files
* Edit files directly by simply double clicking
* Easy to use and setup
* The updated SME macOS App for Catalina is available now
James Norman, Storage Made Easy Engineering Manager, said: "A substantial amount of effort has been put into getting the Catalina release shipped and we are very pleased to now make this available to customers."
Storage Made Easy
macOS App Suite
SME macOS App for Catalina
Storage Made Easy provides a cloud service data broker platform and related services either as SaaS or a hybrid on-premise solution. Storage Made Easy unites cloud and data services into a single environment, guaranteeing file access no matter the location or device while providing the highest levels of management, security, compliance, audit, and access services. Storage Made Easy is wholly owned by Vehera Ltd., a private London-based limited company. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2019 Vehera Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh Mac OS X and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.