London, United Kingdom - Ben Software today announced the release of SecuritySpy 5.2.5, an update to the premier multi-camera video surveillance software for the Mac. With smart motion detection powered by Artificial Intelligence, flexible recording features, remote monitoring via web browser or iOS app, and an intuitive user interface, SecuritySpy is ideal for all CCTV applications, from large professional installations to small home systems. Version 5.2.5 adds the ability for advanced search of captured footage for events such as the movement of humans and vehicles in specific areas of each cameraâs video feed.
"This update represents our ongoing commitment to maintain top-quality macOS NVR software and respond to our customers' feedback" said Ben Bird, the developer of SecuritySpy. âWe are excited to deliver some significant improvements to make SecuritySpy even more powerful.â
SecuritySpy supports virtually all network cameras on the market, including the popular Axis, Cisco, Dahua, Canon, Amcrest, Hikvision, Vivotek and Zavio ranges. SecuritySpy features advanced AI-powered motion detection, which can be used to trigger recordings as well as email alerts, audio alarms, iOS push notifications and external devices. The built-in secure web server allows remote monitoring of live streams and captured footage from over the Internet, using any web browser or our SecuritySpy app for iPhone, iPad or Apple TV.
The main features of SecuritySpy are as follows:
* Supports all major brands of IP camera as well as ONVIF-compatible cameras
* Carefully designed user interface and automatic camera detection for easy setup
* AI-powered smart motion and object detection for accurate triggering of recording
* Efficient software design allows one Mac to handle high numbers of cameras
* Built-in secure web server for remote monitoring and administration
* Automatic DDNS, port forwarding and SSL/TLS certificate generation for easy web setup
* Flexible scheduling options for recording at particular times of the day or week
* Browser feature for synchronized multi-camera playback and AI-powered object search
* Supports all industry-standard media formats (H.265, H.264, MPEG-4, JPEG, AAC)
* Hardware-accelerated video compression and decompression for low CPU usage
* Companion iOS and tvOS apps for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
* Notifications including alarms, emails, scripts and iOS Push Notifications
* Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) support using virtual joystick
* Secure off-site backup of captured footage
* Integration with home automated systems such as Indigo and Control4
* Supports non-IP cameras such as built-in cameras, USB webcams and Blackmagic devices
Pricing and Availability:
Pricing is in British Pounds, Euros or US Dollars and depends on the number of cameras used, ranging from GBP 29.90 (approx. USD $40) for a single-camera license, to GBP 649.00 (approx. USD $890) for an unlimited-camera license. SecuritySpy 5.2.5 requires macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later.
SecuritySpy can be tested for 30 days before purchase, with no demo limitations.
Ben Software Ltd is an independent software development house focused on providing high-quality video-related software for the Mac platform. Copyright (C) 2000-2020 Ben Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.