Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - iThinkdiff today introduces Onedic Dictionary Translator for iPhone and iPad devices. Onedic Dictionary Translator supports over 30 languages including English, Arabic, Bangla, Hindi, Hebrew, Spanish, Tamil, Thai, Filipino, and more. This useful app helps to learn details of a word, a special translator that helps to translate long sentences and phrases, as well as helps to learn common phrases in foreign countries. Additionally, word of the day, phrase of the day, quotes and flashcard helps to learn words, phrases, and wisdom.
* Multilingual dictionary
* Offline database
* External reference to know details of any word
* Designed for student, teacher, tourist, and language learners
* Having thesaurus, synonyms, and antonyms
* Translate individual words, phrases, or complete sentences
* Tap a word for cross-searching
* Bookmark and Recent history for instant recall
* Word of the day to learn IELTS, TOEFL, and SAT words
* Offline Pronunciation helps to learn words properly
* Word of the Day helps to improve vocabulary
* Phrasebook, Phrase of the day helps to speak common phrases
* Quote of the Day improves wisdom and motivation
* Multiple games and Flashcard to improve vocabulary (coming soon)
Onedic dictionary translator was specifically developed to help all ages people," explained Mahmud Ahsan, founder of iThinkdiff. Supporting over 30 languages, we redesigned and combined our dictionaries in this one app."
Onedic Dictionary Translator supports English, Arabic, Bangla, Bulgarian, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mandarin, Marathi, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Urdu and Vietnamese languages.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 13.0 or later
* 24.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Onedic Dictionary Translator 0.6 is Free (With In-App Purchases) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Onedic Dictionary Translator 0.6
Download from the Aoo Store
Founded in 2010 by programmer Mahmud Ahsan, iThinkdiff is a leading creator of educational and entertainment apps for iPhones, iPads, and other Apple iOS devices. With over 14 million total downloads, thousands of five-star reviews, and 15 million monthly ad impressions, iThinkdiff games and translation apps are frequently featured on the Apple iTunes homepage. Copyright (C) 2010-2020 iThinkdiff. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.