London, United Kingdom - Ben Software today announced a major update of their iOS app for viewing and managing SecuritySpy CCTV systems. SecuritySpy is a video surveillance solution for macOS that turns any Mac into a CCTV recording station (NVR). With the iOS app, customers can use their iPhone or iPad to view live video and audio, play back captured footage, control Pan/Tilt/Zoom, and control recording, all from over a local network or over the Internet.
"Our new app enhances users' experience, providing a host of new functions for remote access to SecuritySpy video surveillance systems from iOS devices" said Ben Bird, the developer of SecuritySpy. "Remotely monitoring a SecuritySpy CCTV system has never been easier."
The main features of the new SecuritySpy iOS app are as follows:
* Easy setup with auto-detection of SecuritySpy servers on your network
* Connect to your system locally or remotely over the Internet
* View live video and audio from all your cameras
* Two-way audio support: send audio to be played via a camera's speaker
* View and manage multiple SecuritySpy servers
* Arm or disarm camera recording modes
* Control Pan/Tilt/Zoom for cameras with these features
* Save or share images from your cameras via email, iMessage, iCloud Photo Sharing and more
* Push notifications instantly inform you of motion events
* Multiplex: cycle through groups of cameras in a full-screen display
* Captures: play recorded footage from your cameras
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and Apple TV
* Requires iOS 10.0 or later
* 21.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The SecuritySpy iOS/tvOS app is a free download from Apple's App Store that offers most of its features for free. To access the Multiplex and Browser features, there is an in-app purchase that costs GBP 4.99 (USD $6.99). This is a one-time payment that covers all devices linked to the same Apple ID account. A counterpart tvOS app is also available, which provides a similar viewing experience for Apple TV. Please note you will need a Mac running SecuritySpy to use this app. SecuritySpy itself can be trialled for 30 days before purchase, with no demo limitations whatsoever. Read more and download the software online.
SecuritySpy for iOS 1.3.0
Download from the App Store
Ben Software Ltd is an independent software development house focused on providing high-quality video-related software for the Mac platform. Copyright (C) 2000-2020 Ben Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, macOS, iPhone, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.