Osaka, Japan - Recosoft Corporation, the developers of solutions enhancing workflow automation for the Adobe(R) Creative Cloud(R) platform and creators of PDF centric conversion software, has released PDF2ID 2021, the latest version of the company's PDF-to-InDesign conversion plug-in for Adobe InDesign(R) 2021.
PDF2ID 2021 incorporates support for Adobe InDesign 2021 while supporting InDesign CC through CC 2020 for both macOS and Windows. Additionally, PDF2ID 2021 recovers PDF Accessibility tags, producing the appropriate accessibility properties in the resulting InDesign file. Finally, PDF2ID 2021 recognizes Printer marks in a PDF applying them to the subsequent InDesign document.
"Recovering PDF Accessibility tags was a top priority for our customers due to increased regulations. PDF2ID 2021 delivers this important feature while supporting Adobe InDesign 2021" - Paramjit Chadha, MD, Recosoft Corporation
PDF2ID converts PDF and Windows XPS files into fully editable InDesign files allowing PDF and XPS file content recovery and reuse within InDesign. PDF2ID is the de-facto PDF conversion plug-in for InDesign, allowing anyone to open, convert and edit PDF and XPS documents in InDesign; eliminating the need to acquire additional PDF and XPS conversion tools.
Key New Features:
* InDesign 2021 support - Support has been added for InDesign 2021 (InDesign CC to InDesign 2020 are supported as well)
* Printer Marks - Printer marks are now recovered, and the appropriate InDesign document properties are applied
* PDF Accessibility tags - PDF accessibility tags are processed, and the corresponding tags are set in the ensuing InDesign document (PDF2ID Professional only); Furthermore, paragraph style-sheets specific to accessibility tags are created
* Rotated table text cells - Rotated table text cells are identified, and InDesign tables are created with rotated text in table cells
* Hidden PDF layers and Objects - PDF layers that are hidden are now ignored during the conversion and hidden objects/text are also removed
* Image Mask and Pattern support - Image masks are recognized and applied to the resulting images and PDF patterns are converted to high-resolution images
* Rotated PDF page recognition and conversion improvements - Rotated PDF pages are accurately recognized, resulting in dramatically improved conversions along with the ability to identify rotated tables in such pages
* General conversion and stability improvements - General conversion and stability improvements have been made throughout the PDF and InDesign conversion core
* Mac OS :macOS 10.10.x or higher
* Intel based Mac
* InDesign CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019, 2020 or 2021
* Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10
* Minimum Pentium III computer
* :InDesign CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019, 2020 or 2021
Pricing and Availability:
PDF2ID 2021 is available immediately in the following configurations from the Recosoft web store (per license):
* PDF2ID Standard 2021 - $199.00 (USD)
* PDF2ID Professional 2021 - $299.00 (USD)
* PDF2ID Standard 2021 Upgrade - $99.00 (USD)
* PDF2ID Professional 2021 Upgrade - $149.00 (USD)
Recosoft Corporation has pioneered PDF2Office(R), the de-facto PDF-to-Excel, PDF-to-Word, PDF-to-PowerPoint, PDF-to-OmniGraffle conversion utility; PDF2Office(R) for iWork, the PDF-to-Keynote, PDF-to-Numbers and PDF-to-Pages conversion application; IR2Office, the only Adobe Illustrator to PowerPoint and Apple Keynote tool; ID2Office, the InDesign-to-Word, InDesign-to-PowerPoint converter; and PDF2ID(R) the de-facto PDF-to-InDesign conversion tool. The company is a leader in designing and delivering PDF converters, InDesign and Illustrator software solutions enhancing workflow automation and productivity. IR2Office, ID2Office, PDF2Office, PDF2ID, PDFtoID are trademarks or registered trademarks of Recosoft Corporation in the US and/or other countries. Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the US and/or other countries. Adobe, InDesign, Illustrator and Creative Cloud are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe System Incorporated in the US and/or other countries. Apple, Macintosh, macOS, Mac are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. in the US and or other countries. All other trademarks are recognized.