Toronto (ON), Canada - Zevrix Solutions Zevrix Solutions today announces the public beta release of LinkOptimizer 6, a major upgrade to company's image workflow automation solution for Adobe InDesign. LinkOptimizer liberates InDesign users from boring tedious tasks through automation of complex image manipulation processes that involve precise replacement of images after their editing in Photoshop. The new version introduces an array of new features that helps users automate additional tasks and simplify their production workflows:
* Sync settings presets via iCloud across multiple Macs
* Preserve layer visibility applied in InDesign when converting PSD to other formats
* Relink duplicate links to a single image during color editing and format conversion operations
* Extract and relink embedded links in InDesign files
* Support for dark mode on macOS Mojave and later
* Save settings presets automatically and sync via iCloud
* Choose the desired Photoshop version for image processing
* AppleScript support for some basic functions
* Many performance and stability improvements
LinkOptimizer works automatically with Photoshop to perform essential image adjustments, convert image formats, and eliminate the excess image data of InDesign links, . For example, with just a click of a button users can:
* Process dozens of InDesign files
* Scale and crop images to match their dimensions in InDesign
* Change their resolution to 300 dpi
* Convert RGB images to a CMYK profile
* Resave PNG files as TIFF
* Run a Photoshop action on each image
Users can download LinkOptimizer 6 public beta from the Zevrix Solutions website. Beta testers who provide valuable feedback will get a 50% discount on their LinkOptimizer purchase (whether upgrade or a new license).
Pricing and Availability:
LinkOptimizer 6 public beta can be downloaded from Zevrix website. Qualified beta testers will receive a 50% discount on their LinkOptimizer purchase (detailed info is included with the download). The current version, LinkOptimizer 5, can be purchased for $260 USD (Lite version: $180). Trial is also available for download. LinkOptimizer requires macOS 10.9-11.0 (Big Sur) and Adobe InDesign / Photoshop CS6-CC 2021.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office output on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2021 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.