Milan, Italy - Softobe today is proud to announce the release of Kinemac 2.0.4, their popular app for macOS to easily create stunning 3D Real Time Animation Software. Kinemac 2.0.4 is the latest version of the famous 3D Real Time Animation Software for macOS. It allows you to create your own professional 3D and 2D animations with the utmost simplicity. Take a look at the stunning 4k movies created with Kinemac on our gallery.
Kinemac 2.0.4 is a 64 bit application for macOS 10.13+ (successfully tested on Catalina and Big Sur). It uses great technologies as AVFoundation to manage your video and audio files and to smoothly export your animations to a movie file. The app comes with a new look and feel, new icons and GUI, and it's tuned up to run on macOS Catalina, Big Sur, Retina displays, in light and dark mode.
Version 2.0.4 grants several new features and improvements and is a recommended update for all customers. You can find more information on the Softobe web site. New feature highlights include:
* New Option Dancing Floor to quickly create 70s' style dancing floor rectangles with colours sets and lighting-programs.
* New option "Join Obj Surfaces" to join the homogeneous surfaces of the OBJ objects and improve their rendering speed.
* The option Slides on the Inspector/Parameters panel is now available even on 3D Text Objects to produce smoother geometries.
* Open kmc animation files by dragging and dropping their parent folder onto the Stage view.
* New "Sprite Ruler Units" popup menu on the Inspector/Stage panel to choose between Ticks and Seconds.
* Addressed several small issues when running on Big Sur.
* Other minor fixes and improvements.
Kinemac is easy and intuitive. Just drag your images, texts, movies, songs, vectorial logo and OBJ 3D models onto the Kinemac stage and get them within your animation. You can further quickly use the built-in objects as cubes, cylinders, spheres, tubes, pies, rectangles, disks, 2D and 3D Text and animate your actors with a pair of keyframes.
Press Kit (zip)
Softobe is a software development company specialised in software development for macOS and iOS. More info on the Softobe web site. Copyright (C) 2005-2021 Softobe. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Copyright (C) 2011-2021 Softobe. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.