Toronto, Canada - Toronto (ON), Canada - February 16, 2021 - Zevrix Solutions Zevrix Solutions today announces the release of LinkOptimizer 6, a major upgrade to company's image workflow automation solution for Adobe InDesign. LinkOptimizer liberates InDesign users from wasteful repetitive tasks through automation of complex image processing that involves precise replacement of images after their editing in Photoshop.
The new version introduces an array of new features that help users automate additional tasks and simplify their workflow management:
* Preserve layer visibility applied in InDesign when converting PSD files to other formats.
* Relink duplicate links to a single image during color editing and format conversion operations.
* Sync settings presets via iCloud across multiple Macs.
* Support for dark mode on macOS Mojave and later.
* Save settings presets automatically and sync via iCloud.
* Choose the desired Photoshop version for image processing.
* AppleScript support for automation of basic functions.
* Many performance and stability improvements.
"LinkOptimizer makes me extremely happy", says Nynke Tiekstra, the owner of design studio ColtsfootMedia in Friesland, Netherlands, "It converted 10000 images in a 1800 pages project saving us at least 40 hours work, and it proved to be 100% accurate."
LinkOptimizer works automatically with Photoshop to perform essential image adjustments, convert image formats, and eliminate the excess image data of InDesign links, . For example, with just a click of a button users can:
* Process dozens of InDesign files
* Scale and crop images to match their dimensions in InDesign
* Change their resolution to 300 dpi
* Resave PNG files as PSD
* Convert RGB images to a CMYK profile
* Run a Photoshop action on each image.
As a result users can save gigabytes of disk space and countless hours of optimizing images manually, accelerate document output, reduce job turnaround and cut costs through faster processing.
Pricing and Availability:
LinkOptimizer can be purchased from Zevrix website for US$259.95 (Lite version: $179.95) as well as from Adobe Exchange and authorized resellers. Trial is also available for download. Licensed users of earlier versions can upgrade to LinkOptimizer 6 for $130 (Lite version: $90). The upgrade is free for users who purchased LinkOptimizer 5 after October 1, 2020. LinkOptimizer requires macOS 10.12-11.0 and Adobe InDesign / Photoshop CS6-CC 2021.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office output on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2021 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.