Capistrano Beach, California - Rendezvous Enterprises today is delighted to announce the release and immediate availability of Rendezvous Appointment Book 3.0.1, an important update to the company's digital appointment planner developed exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Rendezvous Appointment Book provides an efficient way to create and manage appointments from anywhere.
Rendezvous Appointment Book was expressly created for specific business segments, from hairstylists, manicurists, fitness/physical trainers to scholastic counselors/tutors, music teachers and medical/dental practices and others. Virtually anyone whose business provide services to many clients a day. Clients can be imported from User's Contacts; quickly search for clients and their appointment details or easily find available appointment times.
"Rendezvous was deliberately designed it to be uncluttered. It is a practical productivity app with a great user-friendly interface and has been designed to replace the day-planner paper appointment books," explained Bill Ewer, the app's creator. "It provides a more practical solution to those 'feature-creep' appointment/calendar apps. Many monthly subscription appointment apps boast of functions unrelated to the basic task of an appointment book, causing over-complication rather than ease of use. Rendezvous' simplicity ia. "No bells or whistles."
* Sync through iCloud. Book or change an appointment on either the iPad or iPhone and it will show on both
* Quick date and time selection. Two taps on the iPad are all that is needed to make an appointment
* Double-Booking: More than one appointment can be scheduled to overlap
* Visual simplicity - 5 ways to view your appointments on the iPad
* Never be without your appointment book
* Unique "floating appointment" feature on the iPad provides an easy method to move an appointment to another date or time with ease
* Access client information without leaving the app
* Back-up to iCloud or iTunes
* Uses a freeform database so any and all client and appointment information can be entered with no character limit
* Maintain and export client information, notes and appointment history for use in spreadsheets like Numbers and Microsoft Excel
* Directly email, call or text for upcoming reminders, changes or cancellations of appointments
* Add clients from your Contacts from WITHIN the app
* Create new clients while setting up their first appointment
* Start your week on any day
* Search appointments and clients for quick access
* Easily adjust appointment duration
"Rendezvous is a robust tool for those in the appointment-driven business communities," continues Ewer. "The ease-of-use and fabulous iPad display make this app a useful, handy, and vibrant tool for these type of business. There is also a secure client database for storing all client information, notes and appointment history. Also these data are automatically synced between the iPad and iPhone through the user's secure iCloud account. Users will never loose their data. Whether you use Rendezvous on the iPhone, iPad, or both, you will never be without your appointment book again."
Version 3.0.1 adds the ability to send text messages directly from the iPhone version of Rendezvous. There are also some very minor code maintenance and bug fixes. The new version also offers a 14-day free trial for both the iPad and iPhone. These 14 days give interested potential new users an opportunity to take a test drive without committing to buying it. Ewer believes that a positive user-experience enhances the app's single appointment-making mission and the only way to have the interested user try it is by offering a test drive.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 12.0 or later
* 34.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Rendezvous Appointment Book 3.0.1 is $9.99 USD (With In-App Purchases) or equivalent amount in other currencies and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. There is a 14-day free trial that gives users an opportunity to take a test drive. For more information, please contact Bill Ewer.
Rendezvous Appointment Book 3.0.1
Purchase and Download from the App Store
Press Kit (zip)
Rendezvous Enterprises is part of Cape International Advisors, GP, Capistrano Beach, CA. As such its function is to develop and market apps for the iOS platform. Cape International Advisors, GP was formed in 2001 by Bill Ewer, and operates as a California General Partnership. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014, 2016, 2017, 2021 Cape International Advisors, GP. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.