Stafford, United Kingdom - The developers at Wide Angle Software have been working on native M1 support since the launch of Apple Silicon M1 Macs in November 2020. The company's TouchCopy and iBackup Extractor apps have both been completely rewritten from the ground up and are now running natively on M1 Apple Silicon Macs, boasting faster performance and a sleek new look.
* TouchCopy and iBackup Extractor have been completely reworked with user experience and performance in mind. As the apps run natively on Apple Silicon, without needing Apple's Rosetta 2 emulation, their performance and speed has been greatly improved.
* The apps have been redesigned to match the user interface changes in macOS Big Sur, so all the features and actions are right at the user's fingertips. This makes for the most intuitive interface to date.
* Designed for performance, the apps support the latest versions of macOS, iOS and iPadOS, allowing users to use all the latest tech with the software.
Key TouchCopy features:
* Transfer iPhone, iPod and iPad music and playlists to computer, or directly to the Mac Music app (or to iTunes on PCs and Macs running Mojave and lower). All album artwork and information such as play counts, genre and artists are preserved in the transfer.
* Export Message conversations as PDF, HTML or Plain Text. Access all SMS, MMS, iMessage and WhatsApp messages on the device, and easily save them or print them out. All exports and printouts preserve important information like contact names, dates, times, and attached media like photos, videos and emojis.
* Backup all Photos (including .HEIC and ProRAW) to your Mac, or transfer directly into the Photos app.
* Save Movies and TV shows from devices to the TV App on macOS Catalina and Big Sur, or to a different location on the computer if desired.
* TouchCopy can also backup Calendars, Call Logs, Contacts, Internet Bookmarks, Notes, Voice Mails and other files.
Key iBackup Extractor features:
iBackup Extractor can access all Finder/iTunes backups which are stored on your Mac and can recover files from these backups safely, even if you no longer have access to the iOS device used to create this backup. This is crucial if your iPhone or iPad has been lost or stolen, or if important data has accidentally been deleted, as you can retrieve lost data from a backup. iBackup Extractor can access and extract all data contained in your iTunes and Finder backups including contacts, calendars, photos, call history, notes and messages. The app can recover your raw files, or convert your data to PDF, HTML, CSV or Text format.
Pricing and Availability:
All products at Wide Angle Software come with a thirty-day money back guarantee, free customer support and are available for download as a free trial. TouchCopy is available as a 12-month Rental licence ($30 USD) for a single computer, or a Lifetime licence ($40 USD) for up to two computers. An iBackup Extractor licence can be purchased for $20 (USD) and can be used on up to two computers. All purchases are one-time payments with no recurring subscriptions. A purchased licence can be used to remove any trial limitations from the downloaded software.
Wide Angle Software
Wide Angle Software Products
Wide Angle Software Store
Wide Angle Software is a UK-based software development company offering some of the leading media management software to a wide range of consumers all over the world. They produce Mac, PC, Android and iOS software, specializing in manipulating digital media on iOS and Android devices. In particular, Wide Angle Software's solutions for backup and retrieval of iPhone and Android messages, music and other media have been highly rated and sought after. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2021 Wide Angle Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, macOS, iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.