Taipei, Taiwan - QuinnScape announces the release of Packing Pro 13.4, an important update that adds over 30 COVID-19 related items and tasks to the Master Catalog. This can help travelers be safe and smart as traveling finally gets closer to its normal, pre-pandemic ways. Besides the obvious face masks and hand sanitizers, this update also includes list items such as pulse oximeter, COVID-19 self-test kit, and proof of COVID testing and/or vaccination, among others. Some important pre-trip tasks include actually getting tested or vaccinated, checking on travel restrictions and possible quarantine rules, as well as travel insurance coverage. Lots more to worry about, but it's best to be prepared.
During the 12 years that Packing Pro has been on Apple's App Store, Packing Pro has been highlighted there several times, such as in the "Travel Essentials," "Travel Survival Kit" and "Travel Expenses" promotions, among others. It has also ranked at #1 for iPads and #2 for iPhones in the U.S. App Store's Travel section. Besides Apple, Packing Pro has also been recognized by CNN, WSJ, BBC, The New York Times, Expedia and Budget Travel, and has earned glowing reviews on major tech and app blogs (Gizmodo, Mashable, Macworld, CNET and iPhone Life, among others).
Packing Pro is a mobile travel packing list app that features unlimited, 100% customizable packing lists, an extensive, yet flexible, catalog, handy sample lists, iCloud auto-sync and various list sharing options. A host of special functions include:
* Multi-item selection from catalog for speedy list building
* Multi-item editing for easy list & catalog management
* Collapsable categories with floating headers & running item tallies
* List sorting & filtering by packing status, priority, need to buy, bag and/or person
* Item, weight, value and packing status totals & subtotals
* Item images to eliminate any confusion - never again pack the wrong item
* Item & list alerts for user-set reminders
* Email export for list & file sharing
* Wireless printing
* Fully customized device support for all sizes of iPhone, iPad & iPod touch
* Full multi-lingual support for English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Japanese & Chinese
Besides the core features listed above (which are also present in the basic Packing ( TO DO!) app), Packing Pro also gives its users the following Pro-level features:
* iCloud auto-syncing support
* Expert packing list wizard that can "automagically" create a list
* Email, iTunes, AirDrop, Dropbox & Box file sharing, backup & out-of-app editing support
* Customized design (themes, layout, fonts, colors, textures)
* Double-sized Master Catalog with over 800 items and to-do tasks
* Twice as many sample lists
* Smart Search (lists & catalog)
Packing Pro version 13.4 is an important update with lots of new COVID-19 items and tasks added to the Master Catalog, just in time for the busy summer travel season. Check it out today, and safe travels!
Pricing and Availability:
Packing Pro is a universal app that is available for purchase worldwide on the iPhone & iPad App Store for $2.99, or the equivalent in local currency. The basic Packing ( TO DO!) sells for just $0.99 (USD).
Packing Pro 13.4
Purchase and Download
Since its founding in October 2008, QuinnScape has been managed by Quinn Genzel. Quinn is best known for his popular, top-ranking travel packing apps: Packing ( TO DO!) and Packing Pro. Packing Pro has been recognized by Apple, CNN, WSJ, BBC, National Geographic, Budget Travel, Fodor's, CNET, Macworld and a host of others as one of their top apps for traveling. Other app created by Quinn include a grocery shopping list app (Shopping Pro), nature appreciation apps (iLove Nature and iLove Birds), 3D VR action games (R.I.P and Ghost Buddy) and high-quality puzzles (the aQ's Pro Slider Puzzle series). Copyright (C) 2008-2021 QuinnScape. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.