San Mateo, California and Geneva, Switzerland - CTM Development is proud to announce the release of FoxTrot Search 7.1. Foxtrot Search, highly appreciated by knowledge professionals in many realms, is now available in a major new release. Announcing version 7.1 of
* FoxTrot Professional Search for macOS
* FoxTrot Personal Search for macOS
* FoxTrot Search Server for macOS
* FoxTrot Attache for iOS
FoxTrot Search offers the fastest, most precise and reliable way to find what you are looking for in PDF, word processing, spreadsheets, presentations and 300 other document types indexed on a Mac.
FoxTrot is available for personal, professional or networked use with 100+ user client-server enterprise solutions. FoxTrot Professional users can have their complete index files with compressed text or actual documents accessible via the iOS FoxTrot Attache app; this offers iPhone or iPad access to gigabytes of reference and personal data on iPhone or iPad. Think of it as instant shirt pocket access to all of your encrypted data.
According to Chantal Favre, senior product manager, "FoxTrot is all about finding, not just searching. Since PowerMail incorporated FoxTrot technology in 2003 and since FoxTrot Personal Search's launch in 2005, tens of thousands of knowledge workers have relied on our extremely flexible tools to get their job done in the legal, media, medical, scientific and academic fields. Searching, finding, discovering and text mining in your heterogenous, small or large document collections has never been more powerful on a Mac or an iOS / iPadOS device."
FoxTrot version 7.1 offers:
* Spectacular performance improvements, especially on Apple Silicon and Intel Macs with multi-core processors and SSD drives
* A new approach to finding, focusing more on categorization and less on keywords
* A rewritten date categorizer, plus new filename and visibility categorizers
* An enhanced and cached thumbnail view to provide instant "contact-sheet" type browsing
* And more than twenty-five other enhancements since version 6
* Any computer running macOS version 10.12 or higher
* Universal Binary for Intel and (natively) for Apple Silicon
* An SSD for storing indices is not required but offers search performance gains
FoxTrot 7.1 for macOS products are available in unrestricted, free evaluation for 30 days from its official website. For additional information, kindly visit FoxTrot Search online, or contact Chantal Favre, Senior product manager.
FoxTrot Search 7.1
FoxTrot Professional Search
Purchase FoxTrot Search
CTM Development was founded in Geneva, Switzerland in 1985 and opened its first office in San Mateo, CA in 1989. For 34 years, CTM has innovated with Mac-first search applications such as Mac 111 Pro (1991), CTM PowerMail (1995) and FoxTrot Search (2005). Copyright 1985-2021 CTM Development SA. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, macOS, iOS and Spotlight are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.